22 October 2009

Where have I been?

Well, that's a very good question... I've been off inhabiting a place inside my head, roaming around, wondering. Oh yeah, I was also in Japan.... but only for 3 weeks so not much of an excuse.

The real reason for my absence? I am up the duff bun in the oven the stalk is in a holding pattern pregnant. Yes you read that right, of the family way. This came as quite a surprise, especially to me..... aren't I the overweight, over 30, hypothyroid, borderline PCOS type that is bound to have difficulties? 8 pregnancy tests later I finally believed those two blue lines. This is really happening.

I'm still here, hungry, needing to pee and dreaming the most crazily profound dreams ever.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That is awesome! Congratulations! I am so excited and pleased for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you Berni! That is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're back and better than ever! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, that's huge news! congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete